Friday, July 9, 2010

A GOING-TO-END FOUNDATION IN SCIENCE AT PRESIDENT COLLEGE

It was very long ago since I last updated my blog,
dont know wat to post nways,
Let me just post something here(what's in my mind)
Today is last Moral class for my Foundation in Science at President College,
And this week is actually all the last classes for all the subjects I'm taking in President College
Four months,past away like speed of light : 299 792 458 m / s !
Nxt week is the final exam
Seriously,I am scare
Yet I still have to face it
So,
This four months,
is really fun! I knew a lot of fren here and teachers here are really GOOD
Miss Jamie ~ The best-tempered tutor I have ever seen and THE BEST BIOLOGY LECTURER I EVER HAD IN MY LIFE TILL NOW
Mr Alvin ~ The HANDSOME MATHEMATICS LECTURER and everyone like him of course,but now he had left us but still we will try our best for the final exam ,Sir.
Miss Joyce ~ You all know,she is the PRETTIEST Chemistry lecturer,haha
Mr Yunus ~ The Physics teacher(which is the forth lecturer I had for Physics in the four months I'm in President College)
Miss Renata ~ The Russian lecturer,miss Russian languange class now,although the last two week I was not attending the class xD
Miss Pengajian Malaysia ~ Her class was awesome,class start at 9 and she actually enter class at 10.30 or sometimes 11 and crap something then dismiss,haha
Miss Moral ~ The Moral class is kinda fun actually but not the discussion part =)
(Sorry Miss for Pengajian Malaysia and Moral),for I dont know their names
These lecturers are really good,and ya,I have a super nice memory in all those classes.
AWESOME,THANK YOU ALL THE LECTURERS!
GONNA MISS YOU ALL,ALL THE LECTURERS AND ALL MY BELOVED FRIENDS THAT ARE GOING TO INDONESIA AND INDIA,SEE YOU ALL IN FUTURE! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment