Saturday, August 14, 2010

D.E.L.I.C.I.O.U.S

So today lets see some delicious food by one of my Facebook friends,

She gave me permision to blog this by using her photos =)

Some food were cooked by her,

And some were her breakfast,lunch and dinner,

Every time I saw her post of food's photos,

Frankly,

Those food are delicious .....

U will love it at your 1st sight

And if you are hungry,

those food are just great to fill your sounding stomach.

SO,lets see if you like it,

Breakfast food:









Lunch and Dinner :


Beef Celery Rice Set



Pasta


Tomyam soup from Souled Out


Spicy Petai Fried Rice




Ayam Rendang


Sambal Udang Petai



Drinks and fruits :


Cappucino


Cappucino


Grapefruits with Honey

U feel hungry???

Haha~

5 comments:

Calvin Ong said...

wow wow wow! oishi eh! nice photos!

IyouweBlog.com said...

drooling... pls deliver all the abov to my house, foc, deal? xP

Unknown said...

i am hungry!!!

HonGkYenK said...

Calvin,agree with you!

Iyouwe,no delivery service,haha

Coolbuster: Watch the photos lagi hungry..lol

Merrinette said...

wah food looks yummy!!

Post a Comment