Sunday, November 28, 2010

1ST POST FROM MOSCOW ^^

Oh Yeah,

Finally I have updated my blog,

After so long,

Going to be 2 months in just a few more days,

Sorry Tuan tuan dan Puan puan,

I just got my Internet few days ago,

After I have been 1 and half months in this new place,

U see the system here,

I mean my hostel's system,

Cepat betul rite...

HAHAHA

Hope they din see this...

YEAP,

Tody is 28.11.2010

and now is 7:17pm(Moscow time),

I have been here for almost two months,

As I was here on the 1st of October 2010.

Your question: How was ur life here?

My answer: It is getting better and better...

Not the first few weeks I was in Moscow,

the few weeks were totally SPEACHLESS...

WHY?

1st thing,me and my friends get a brand new hostel...don't miss understood,brand new here means we are the ONLY MALAYSIANS at this hostel,STUDENTCHESKAYA...

NO senior here.

How sad it is(this is what I think during the 1st few weeks)

AND

MY ROOM IS TOO CRAMPED!

4 people in a small room,I mean 4 guys.

HOW TO SURVIVE???

Yet,

we still alive till today.

MY ROOMMATES are awesome..

One is my buddy since college,

One is from Taiwan,

And,

One more is our big brother,since he is 23 years old,

He already got a degree,now getting second degree here to be a Doctor.

How're mt other friends?

Oh Yeah,they are all awesome,

Guys and Girls...

We spent all happy and sad time together.

This is what friends are right,haha

We stay unite together,

as we are only 17Malaysians here at this hostel.

Stay Happy together evyday...

And had birthday celebration too to birthday girl...

It was yesterday...

It was SUPER DUPER NICE...

AS we had a lot of food,

TIll our stomach is going to burst! haha

How life in school?

Erm,

ONE thing I have to say,

I have never went thru so many exams in just two months after 18 years I had been on this EARTH.

Every week there are 2 or three colloqs.

And we have to pass all the colloqs in order for us to take the second colloq and so on.

Mean,

we have to study hard.

HAHA,

U know what,every one seems to not care much about colloq le,

just continue enjoying our life...xD

ANYWAY,

STUDY HARD ^^

I think I should stop writing d,

Just finish my dinner,

have to go wash the pans and plates now...

HAHA,

Bye everyone,

See you all ^^

Take care everyone...

AND

I miss MALAYSIA SO MUCH,

THE FOOD,

MY FAMALY,

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY,

HER U ALL KNOW WHO AM I TALKING ABOUT.

MISS YOU SO MUCH ^^



Photo of all of us at RED SQUARE(Almost all)frm Studentcheskaya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment