Saturday, May 22, 2010

22/05 SATURDAY

Today,I skipped moral class xP
haha...

I went Wisma Bukit Bintang, the SPEEDY shop there, bought Jay's new album

LOl..At first I tot is Plaza Bukit Bintang,there walk there for so long,shit,I cant find the shop...tired sumore...

Walking for so long, I went MCD, use the WiFi there, google SPEDDY shop, and I saw, is Wisma Bukit Bintang...

NO choice, I asked a guard there, he told me to walk along a road in front the big door of Plaza Bukit BIntang n I'll saw WIsma Bukit Bintang, and so I walk, walk, walk...And FINALLY saw the shop

Walked inside, there were two types of Jay's album, one is 纸盒 and one is 铁盒 , and so I bought 纸盒 at last... POkai d,RM86.90...

But actually worth it,

In my opinion,I think this album's songs are better than the 9th album,and so IT WORTH IT xD

There were 11 songs inside + 2 Music Video ... and I think, after listening for few times, I think 10 songs out of the 11 songs are very nice,really...

and 超人不会飞 & 说了再见 is the most nice songs

strongly recommended =)

周董 is still a very good singer, so support him everyone ^^


THE FRONT COVER


VCD & DVD


VCD & DVD & 歌词


FREE WALLPAPER


11 SONGS + 2 MV


THE BACK COVER


FREE de CLIPS(I dun know call wat)..haha


I love this symbol =)

I love it xD

No comments:

Post a Comment