Friday, June 4, 2010

04/06/2010

It's a long time since I last updated my blog,
nothing special happened,
SO,still nothing to talk bout now,
Let's talk bout my test today

Mathematics & Physics test

Mathematics,I have studied,yet,I still felt that it was hard,
few questions I felt that it was hard,
everyone did and handed in so fast,
Lol,I was the second last who left class,
Duno those handed in so early,were they so confident bout their answers or they wanted to leave early?

Physics,I didn't study all,three questions with sub questions for every question,
I only know how to do 50% I think,
so tahu tahu la the results..haha

And really sorry ya fui teng,for cannot go to the dinner,first is bcaz exam,but it ended early,bt my parents went out so I nid jaga house and bring my brother go eat,so I really cant go plus plus I got food allergy now,almost one month le,a lot things I cannot eat,if I go later,scare later u all want eat oso nid to "qian jiu" me then not good la ,haha, sorry ya really,I will go next time ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment